- Logoed grey jumpers & cardigans
- Logoed white PE top
- Red logoed ties
The uniform for Potton Middle School is:
- Grey logoed jumpers or logoed cardigans
- White long /short sleeved collared shirts
- Black school trousers/skirts/shorts
- Skirts must be an appropriate length i.e. at least knee length
- No jeggings, leggings, jeans or jogging bottoms
- Red logoed tie
- Black/grey tights or white ankle/long socks
- Black leather/faux leather shoes only – no boots, trainers or plimsolls
- Jewellery – one pair of plain gold studs only
- No make-up or nail varnish
- Plain Coats/Winter Coats (No hoodies)
- White logoed round necked t-shirt
- Black shorts
- Black Jogging Bottoms
- Grey Jumper (No hoodies)
- Football – Shin pads & long black or white socks
Our uniform and other items with the logo is available from Brigade http://www.brigade.uk.com/direct/index.php?pdPage=login
Questions & Answers:
Must pupils wear logoed jumpers/cardigans/PE shirts/uniform?
Yes, pupils must wear a logoed grey jumpers or cardigan at all times.
Can girls wear jumpers instead of cardigans?
Yes, girls are allowed to wear logoed jumpers if they wish.
Can pupils wear short sleeved shirts all year round?
Long or short sleeved white shirt are acceptable whatever you child is comfortable in throughout the year.
Can logoed t-shirts be worn in the summer?
Pupils will be expected to wear white shirts all year; if the weather becomes extremely hot they will be allowed to remove their tie.
Can polo shirts be worn?
No, polo shirts cannot be worn to school.