Our logoed uniform is available from Mapac. Please order via the link below;
The uniform for Potton Middle School is:
- Black school trousers or shorts, no ‘skinny jean’ style trousers
- Black knee-length school skirt
- White school shirt
- Grey logo Potton Middle School jumper
- Solid black low heeled or flat shoes
- Red school tie
- White, black or grey socks or tights
- Hair accessories must be plain and either black, red, grey or white. Hair accessories with large bows are unacceptable and pupils will be asked to remove them.
- Black/Red School logo PE top
- Black/Red School logo PE Shorts
- Black/Red School logo PE Skort
- Black/Red School logo PE Sweatshirt
During colder weather pupils are permitted to wear plain black tracksuit bottoms.
- Blue Berol or ink handwriting pen and a spare
- Green pen
- Pencil Sharpener
- Coloured Pencils
- Ruler (30cm)
- Glue Stick
- Water bottle
Must pupils wear logoed jumpers/cardigans/PE shirts/uniform?
It is preferable that all pupils wear school uniform with the school logo on, however, no child will be discriminated against for wearing plain, non-logoed items in the school colours.
Can girls wear jumpers instead of cardigans?
Yes, girls are allowed to wear jumpers if they wish.
Can pupils wear short sleeved shirts all year round?
Long or short sleeved white shirts are acceptable; whatever your child is comfortable in throughout the year.
Can t-shirts be worn in the summer?
Pupils will be expected to wear white shirts all year; if the weather becomes extremely hot they will be allowed to remove their tie.
Can polo shirts be worn?
No, polo shirts cannot be worn to school.
Can pupils bring toys/personal items into school?
No, unless permission has been given by the SENCO as part of a SEND plan.