Our uniform is available from Mapac. Please order via the link below;
- Logoed grey jumpers and cardigans
- Full sports PE kit (see below)
- Red ties
The uniform for Potton Middle School is:
- Grey logoed jumpers or logoed cardigans
- White long /short sleeved collared shirts
- Black trousers/skirts/shorts
- Skirts must be an appropriate length i.e. at least knee length
- No jeggings, leggings, jeans or jogging bottoms
- Red tie
- Black/grey tights or white ankle/long socks
- Plain black leather/faux leather shoes only – no boots, trainers or plimsolls
- No jewellery
- No make-up or nail varnish
- Plain waterproof winter coats – no hoodies
- Long hair tied back in school uniform coloured bands
- No extreme hairstyles – natural style/colour hair only
- Black/red unisex or girl fit logoed polo shirt
- Black/red shorts or skort
- Black/red panelled quarter zip sweatshirt
- Football – shin pads & long black or white socks
- Blue Berol or ink handwriting pen and a spare
- Green pen
- Pencil Sharpener
- Coloured Pencils
- Ruler (30cm)
- Glue Stick
- Water bottle
Must pupils wear logoed jumpers/cardigans/PE shirts/uniform?
Yes, pupils must wear a logoed grey jumpers or cardigan at all times.
Can girls wear jumpers instead of cardigans?
Yes, girls are allowed to wear logoed jumpers if they wish.
Can pupils wear short sleeved shirts all year round?
Long or short sleeved white shirts are acceptable; whatever your child is comfortable in throughout the year.
Can logoed t-shirts be worn in the summer?
Pupils will be expected to wear white shirts all year; if the weather becomes extremely hot they will be allowed to remove their tie.
Can polo shirts be worn?
No, polo shirts cannot be worn to school.
Can pupils bring toys/personal items into school?
No, unless permission has been given by the SENCO as part of a SEND plan.